As an authentic Montessori school, our curriculum and programs are designed to build a strong foundation in academics, as well as social, emotional, physical and moral development. This approach encourages a child’s independence, self-motivation, and decision-making skills.
Our Montessori and state certified teachers receive continuing education and participate in ongoing training throughout the year. Supplemental teachers specialize in dance, music, foreign languages, and art. We maintain teacher to student ratios as required by the state of New York.
The classrooms are fully equipped with age-appropriate Montessori materials designed to stimulate the child’s natural curiosity to explore the world around them. Our outdoor area is spacious with an engaging playground. Children can organize their own free play, get together and use the half basketball court, or participate in other organized sporting activities.
To create a “Children’s House” where children learn joyfully through various methods, though mainly Montessori, under the guidance of a nurturing, professional and experienced staff.
- Happy, well-rounded students who excel in academics, social and artistic areas and who are in harmony with themselves and therefore with each other.
- A professional staff who share their talents in academics, art, music, sports, languages, etc.
- A school where excellence in all areas is the aim for each child, according to each one’s talent and potential.
- An environment conducive to learning and dedicated to creating a kinder, gentler world.
- To help each child gain wisdom through experience and knowledge.